Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vivian's Walnut Date Cookies

Bob went over his Mom's house yesterday and she was baking up some goodies for Lodge. She made us a plate. Well, usually when she does that, it means they are for Bob :) (he takes them with him!)-- however, this time because they were date pinwheel cookes with walnuts, Bob said that I could take them to work!! I brought them to the office and sent an email out to my Division to come and enjoy those yummy cookies.
Here are some of the email replies that I received for your cookies, Vivian--
Kaplan, Irwin Sent Subject: Yum
I’m so happy your husband doesn’t like walnuts. The cookies are delicious and went beautifully with my morning tea.Thank you!
From: James, Renda Subject: walnut date cookies
Hi Tamara-Wow! Very delicious. Can I possibly get the recipe? Renda Sal Alvarez emailed me that your cookies were Bangin! (whatever that means, it's good)!! Eva Klinger said they were "marvelous"
I told staff that if we keep RAVING we might get more in the future!! Of course, I am sure the Pin High gang feels the same way!! So, Vivian these thank you's are for you!
With Love from Tamara R. & (with appreciation from The Redevelopment Agency).

No comments:

Post a Comment